You are welcome here. If you have never stepped foot in a church before, you are welcome here. If you are hurting, lost, sick, angry, seeking, you are welcome here. If you can recite all the scriptures of the Bible and have been able to do so since you were a child, you are welcome here. If you need a place to call home, you are welcome here. You are family and we are the church together. We pray you experience God's love here at Magnolia Cowboy Church.
We have 3 services at 8:30, 10:00 & 11:30am! Join us in-person at 23245 Glenmont Estates Blvd
Magnolia, TX 77355. See you there!
Our Christian faith is constantly under attack, and in many places around the country, churches are shrinking and even closing their doors. At the same time, God has anointed us with rapidly growing numbers at MCC. As homes are being built by the thousands in the greater tri-county area, more families are seeking the sanctuary that only Jesus provides. We are being called to make room for those families.
Our sole mission is to be a light in our growing community. As our community grows, we must also answer the call to grow.
Matthew 5:14 says: “You are the light of the world. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hidden.” We are that city on the hill. We want to help each person at Magnolia Cowboy Church believe in Jesus, belong to a family, become a follower, and build God’s kingdom; and we must make room for new families seeking the same.
Growth 2020 – The first in the long-term plan to continue making room for more souls to connect with Christ at MCC was successfully completed with the acquisition and renovation of The Ranch House (TRH) along with an additional 9 acres of Nichols Sawmill road frontage.
Expand 2024 – Our current initiative to continue growing our community. Here are the details:
- Add 310 Chairs to the Property – Each chair represents 3 people potentially reached in our surrounding community (930 each week).
- 6-Week Fund Raising Initiative Launched (Expand 2024) – So far, we have raised $200,000 of our $800,000 goal!
- November 19th (THE OFFERING) – We plan on concluding the 6-week initiative with a community wide offering during service on Sunday, November 19th for those that have not yet made their pledge and would like to.
What Can You Do?
- Band Together - Even the largest projects can be broken down into very manageable pieces if we ALL get on board, and this is no different. If we have 1,000 members contribute just $1.83 extra per day (about the cost of a coke), we would raise $621,552 together.
- Please be in prayer about what you can do to help us expand our reach to more souls.
- Please consider making a contribution or pledge to Expand 2024 by clicking HERE.
- Encourage others to do the same.
Hang tight while we look up scheduled events...